Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

THE REFLECTION

PEACE WE ARE THE EARTHS OF SUDAN (Dallas) WE ARE HERE TO OFFER THE SUPPORT OF SISTERS IN THE NATION OF GODS & EARTHS AND ALL ASIATIC BLACK WOMEN THAT ARE FACING DAY TO DAY PROBLEMS IN THEIR PERSONAL CIPHER. WE ARE BUILDING ON HEALTH ISSUES, NATURAL REGIMENTS , BREAST FEEDING FOR FIRST TIME MOTHERS, EDUCATION AND NUTRITION; JUST TO NAME A FEW. SO IF YOU OR ANY WOMAN YOU KNOW WOULD LIKE TO GET THESE WISE WORDS OF WISDOM AND ENCOURAGEMENT, PLEASE COME VISIT OUR BLOG.

SINCERELY YOUR SISTERS IN THE SCIENCE,
THE EARTHS OF SUDAN

2 comments:

  1. Peace family. This blog will prove very beneficial and probably become a great way to build Earth relationships past business. We have to remember that this nation is not a business it is way of life. Now,while living you handle business. You never lose sight of your reason for being. I would like to thank the Sudan family for excepting me s I am nd not force feeding me the culture. I realize I am on no ones clock but my own. I have to change. I have to stand correct. I have to share the truth. I am able to do so and continue to develop with great support and continual guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace to Earths! Sending much love from Law-Effect, Lousiana. You all have a beautiful reflection! May you have great success on your blog and all your endeavors,

    PEACE
    Divine IZ Earth,
    reflecting the light of Knowledge Said Allah

    ReplyDelete