Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you see secondary but necessary?

Peace.
According to the Supreme Mathematics I am #2Wisdom but my duties are just as important. I am the first teacher. I don't personally have any children. It is my duty to expose the seeds to any and everything that I know will help in their development of self. Because I love this nation I don't mind aiding a seed despite parentage. It is noted that we don't have the ability to rise above 6(the supposed 6 ounces of brain). In matematics and alphabets#8 He and Her build the positive and destroy the negative. In the alphabets 6 is F. Father or Fat-her. At this point reproduction begins. This can only happen with the help of each other, Man and Woman. Secondary is not an option but a complement. I don't want the responsibility of God. To protect and provide for the nation. But I am capable to provide for and protect if there is no God to do so. The growth and nurturing of the nation is on everyone. Secondary for me is not a disrespectful term. I want my God(whomever he will be)to have the ability to step up and motivate and protect the cipher, personal and private. But I am very necessary and able to make my word bond despite of. What's your Cee?

Peace Out!!!(That ramble was just on my mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment